Pulpo (Spanish for Octopus) is a delightful dish in Spain especially the Galician-style Pulpo is renowned worldwide. You can find it in every tapas bar, served sliced and drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with Spanish paprika and sea salt. You will only taste its freshness, tenderness, and buttery softness. This authentic Spanish Pulpo is harvested in Spain and strictly picked, cooked, and packed artisanally.
STORAGE & CARE
Do not freeze once defrosted.
Enjoy this Galician-Style recipe with the whole tentacles of gently cooked Octopus, and it's ready to serve just in a few steps:
- Take out from the package and defrost
- Cut into thin slices
- Place in the microwave/oven for 3-5 min
- Drizzling with EVOO Aceite de Oliva - Guadalimar Virgin Extra Olive Oil
- Sprinkling some Las Hermanas Paprika de la Vera - Sweet (70g) and sea salt.
- Served on Pulpo round wooden plate
This is definitely a MUST-TRY dish appearing on your following Tapas table!
Octopus, salt, and bay leaf. No preservatives.
Whole frozen leg weight around 250g. Served 2-3 portions.
-Our Petaca Sliced Boiled Octopus requires special packaging and expedited shipping as it is thermally challenged.
- VANCOUVER AREA:
- Please choose "LOCAL DELIVERY," we usually ship within 24 business hours when receiving the order.
- OUTSIDE OF BC
- Allow us to have 1-2 business days for preparation. We will ship it to you as soon as possible when ready.
- PLEASE SELECT UPS EXPRESS or FEDEX EXPRESS as a shipping option at the checkout. We will pack with a unique thermal bag and ice pack.
- NOTE: The Sliced Boiled Octopus may not arrive 100% Frozen at the destination due to severe weather conditions or shipment delays.
Feel Free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.