The divine bite of pork - suckling pig. This Segovian tradition, which Tabladillo has been working on for decades. This is shared at your table for gatherings, celebrations, or any occasion. A genuine and natural flavored product... flavor with tradition!
STORAGE & CARE
Note this product is despatched frozen, defrost before cooking. Do not refreeze if allowed to thaw.
45 minutes will be all you need to enjoy an authentic Segovia-style " cochinillo" roast suckling pig in the comfort of your own home.
Suckling pig Segovia in 7 steps.
1. Salt the pig to taste, always along the insides.
2. Place wooden sticks over the oven tray so that the skin does not stick to it.
3. Add plenty of water until the wooden sticks are completely immersed.
4.. Preheat the oven to 15 minutes to 180 degrees.
5. Place the piglet in the oven with the skin facing down. 180 degrees for one hour and a half.
6. Remove the piglet, turn it over, and put it back in for another hour and a half with the skin facing up.
7. Lastly, strain the gravy and serve it on the side. Never pour the gravy over the piglet, to avoid softening the skin.
Click here to see the video with the steps to follow to prepare the suckling pig.
100% natural. No artificial colorings. No preservatives.
This pack contains a piglet weight of around 2- 4kg.
*This product requires special packaging and expedited shipping as it is thermally challenged. PLEASE SELECT UPS EXPRESS or FEDEX EXPRESS as a shipping option on the checkout. We will pack it with a unique thermal box and ice pack but we can not guarantee it will arrive 100% frozen at the destination*.