"Paellera" Paella Pan Steel (various sizes)
Polished steel paella pans are the most traditional paella pans found in Spain. They are simple, extremely robust and inexpensive. They are made of laminated polished steel and as such, simply need to be sealed with a thin coating of cooking oil after being cleaned as with a wok or cast iron griddle.
26cm (2 people)
34cm (6 people)
42cm (10 people)
50cm (14 people)
- Hand Polished finish
- Material: Polished Laminated Steel
- Size: 50cm (measured rim to rim)
- Servings: 13 Tapas size portions, 8-10 main
- Suitable for: Gas Hob, Open fire/BBQ
- Traditional High-Quality Spanish Paella Pan made in Valencia
- Wash before first use.
- Do not overheat.
- This is not a non-stick product.
- Avoid using the corrosive product.
- Suitable for all flame fire.
- To prevent rust, once cleaned, dry and coat the surface of the pan with a thin layer of oil.