GOLDEN IMPERIAL CAVIAR 30g
An exclusive varietal from Kaluga Queen selected by Chef Roger Ma. The roe has a golden hue with a buttery soft flavour which is unique and rare. The aftertaste is distinctive and refreshing.
Caviar has a delicate flavour and should be served with accompaniments that don't overwhelm its flavour. The simple, the better. Caviar can be enjoyed on its own, or garnishes include small slices of toast, crackers, and a good pairing with our Cinco Jotas Acorn-fed 100% Iberian ham.
Apart from the fact that Caviar has its unique flavour as gourmet food, caviar is also a source of vitamins and minerals, including omega 3, which helps sustain healthy nervous, circulatory and immune systems...and many more benefits!
- -2 to 2 degrees Celsius is the ideal temperature for keeping the Caviar
- Once the tin is opened, please consume it in the shortest time possible.
Our GOLDEN IMPERIAL CAVIAR will be perfectly packed with a special thermal bag with ice packs to make sure it arrives in a good condition.
- VANCOUVER AREA:
- Please choose "LOCAL DELIVERY," and leave delivery instructions if there are any.
- OUTSIDE OF BC
- Normally our dispatch team ships within 24 hours and please allow at least 1-2 business days for delivery depending on the different couriers.
- PLEASE SELECT UPS EXPRESS or FEDEX EXPRESS (1-2 business days) as a shipping option at the checkout as this item is thermally challenged.
Feel Free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.