"Pulpo a la Gallega Kit" Galician Style Octopus Kit
"PULPO A LA GALLEGA" is a delightful appetizer served all over Spain today. It originated in the northwestern Spanish region of Galicia. You can find it in every tapas bar, served sliced and drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with Spanish paprika and sea salt. You will only taste its freshness, tenderness, and buttery softness.
Now we make your Tapas party easier with our Pulpo a la Gallega kit. Simply enjoy this beloved dish in an effortless way as the octopus is already sliced and gently cooked. So you just need to add olive oil and paprika. You can also add some boiled potatoes. We recommend you use our Spanish Guadalimar Olive Oil and your selection of Spanish Paprika These ingredients are super important as they are the main flavorings.
➡️View Recipe: "PULPO A LA GALLEGA" Galicia Style Octopus
THE KIT CONTAINS
- Boiled Octopus Leg 250g *1 pack.
- ARC Octopus Special Wooden Plate *1 plate.
- Guadalimar EVOO Virgin Extra Olive Oil 500ml *1 bottle.
- La Hermanas Paprika de la Vera - Hot 70g *1 tin.
Served 2-3 people.
-Our Petaca Boiled Octopus Leg requires special packaging and expedited shipping as it is thermally challenged.
- VANCOUVER AREA:
- Please choose "LOCAL DELIVERY," we usually ship within 24 business hours when receiving the order.
- OUTSIDE OF BC
- Allow us to have 1-2 business days for preparation. We will ship it to you as soon as possible when ready.
- PLEASE SELECT UPS EXPRESS or FEDEX EXPRESS as a shipping option at the checkout. We will pack with a unique thermal bag and ice pack.
- NOTE: The Boiled Octopus Leg may not arrive 100% Frozen at the destination due to severe weather conditions or unexpected shipment delays.
Feel Free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.